Welcome to the PURE Performance ECHL All-Star Fan Vote on Field Pass Hockey! Our ECHL team has put together a list of players we feel should be on our Fan Vote and we want YOU to vote in the players you feel should be on the Fan Vote team!
The voting period will start at Noon CT on Friday, January 14, and run until Noon CT on Thursday, January 20, 2022. Matthew Will & Matthew Harding will reveal your selections for the ECHL All-Star Fan Vote team on next Thursday’s LIVE episode of the Three Periods Podcast!
You can only vote once in a 24-hour period (from the time that you voted) in each of the polls. So, you can vote one time each in each of the three polls. But, you then have to wait 24 hours in order to vote in each of those polls again.
Can't Vote or Poll Not Loading?
Are you having a difficult time voting or trying to get the polls to load? We’ve found that you just need to simply clear your web browser’s cache. There are many different ways to accomplish this depending on what device and operating system you’re using. So, here are some ways to accomplish clearing your web browser’s cache.
If you’re using Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari as your web browser and need to clear the cache, follow the links to the browser you use below for instructions.
Chrome on Android
- Tap on the three vertical dots (menu) in the upper right corner. Go down and tap on Settings. Now go down to (Advanced) and tap on Privacy. Once here, scroll to the very bottom and tap on Clear browsing data. In the Time Range section change the drop down from Last hour to All time. Make sure that the Cached images and files is check marked and tap on the blue button in the lower right corner that says Clear data.
Firefox on Android
- Tap on the three vertical dots (menu) in the upper right corner. Scroll down and tap on Settings. Once in the settings, scroll down and tap on Clear private data. Make sure that you at least have Cache check marked in the list of items and tape on Clear Data in the lower right corner.
Safari on iPhone & iPad
- Open the Settings app and scroll down to (Passwords & Accounts) and tap on Safari. Once in the Safari settings, scroll down and tap on Clear History and Website Data. When a popup box appears, tap on Clear History and Data.
- Many times if you’re on social media, depending on how your social media apps are set up, when you click on an external link, the app will use its built-in web browser to take you to the website URL you tapped on. So you will need to clear the cache of that app in order to vote.
- To clear the cache of an app on Android, you just need to go into your Settings and go to Apps or Manage Apps or some variation of that to get into app settings of all the apps installed on your device. If you use Facebook, tap on it and clear the cache or go into Storage and clear the cache. Same procedure if you are trying to vote through The Sin Bin app. These apps use a built-in web browser and so you may need to clear the cache of the actual app you’re using.
- Another way to clear an app’s cache is by going into the Settings and tapping on Storage. From there, if you click on Cache you can clear all of the cached data on your device.
- To clear the cached data of an app on your iPhone or iPad is not so simple. Apple doesn’t allow you to clear your app’s cached data and therefore, you actually have to uninstall the app and then reinstall the app to clear the app’s cache. So for an iOS device, you’re actually better off using your Safari browser as you can actually clear the cache as outlined above in the Mobile Devices section.