SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – The American Hockey League Board of Governors today voted to order the rescheduling of AHL Game #566 between the Toronto Marlies and the Texas Stars, previously considered a forfeit by Toronto.
The victory was originally awarded to Texas after Toronto assistant coach Rob Davidson suffered a stroke in the locker room before the game. The matchup was given a 30-minute delay, but the Marlies declined to play, giving the Stars a 1-0 victory per AHL Rule 66.1.
A date for the rescheduled game has not yet been determined. The AHL standings have been adjusted accordingly.
Follow The Sin Bin for further details on this developing story.
- Penguins Pushing For Playoff Spoiler
- Cramarossa Leads Iowa Past IceHogs In OT
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 15: Hat Tricks
- PHOTOS: Trois-Rivières Lions vs Reading Royals – 1/22/2022
- Bears Surge Past Penguins
- Inside the SPHL Podcast Episode #15: Kasey Kulczycki & All-Star Vote Reveal
- Marlies Score Late, Take OT Win From Griffins
- White Keeps Heartlanders Rolling
- Late Goal Lifts Pack Past Bears
- PHOTOS: South Carolina Stingrays vs. Jacksonville Icemen – 01/22/22