SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – The American Hockey League Board of Governors today voted to order the rescheduling of AHL Game #566 between the Toronto Marlies and the Texas Stars, previously considered a forfeit by Toronto.
The victory was originally awarded to Texas after Toronto assistant coach Rob Davidson suffered a stroke in the locker room before the game. The matchup was given a 30-minute delay, but the Marlies declined to play, giving the Stars a 1-0 victory per AHL Rule 66.1.
A date for the rescheduled game has not yet been determined. The AHL standings have been adjusted accordingly.
Follow The Sin Bin for further details on this developing story.
- Tim Branham Departs Utah for AHL’s Colorado Eagles
- Syracuse Speaks Episode #55: Preseason News!
- Top Draft Picks Battle in Keystone State Showdown
- Snively Brings Important Skill to Hershey
- Marlies & Growlers Sign Nine
- Three Periods Podcast Episode #9: Chattin’ with the Commish
- 2021 Field Pass Hockey Fan Survey
- Malenstyn Eyes Key Season in Return From Injury
- Quad City Storm Racking Up New Additions
- Crunch Announces Fan Admittance Policies for 2021-22