SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – The American Hockey League Board of Governors today voted to order the rescheduling of AHL Game #566 between the Toronto Marlies and the Texas Stars, previously considered a forfeit by Toronto.
The victory was originally awarded to Texas after Toronto assistant coach Rob Davidson suffered a stroke in the locker room before the game. The matchup was given a 30-minute delay, but the Marlies declined to play, giving the Stars a 1-0 victory per AHL Rule 66.1.
A date for the rescheduled game has not yet been determined. The AHL standings have been adjusted accordingly.
Follow The Sin Bin for further details on this developing story.
- IceHogs Outlast Wild In Shootout Victory
- Bears Earn Revenge Over Islanders
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Kansas City Mavericks vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/01/2023
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs Vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers 01/27-28/2023
- Wolves’ Mental Health Initiative Extending Beyond Weekend
- PHOTOS: Orlando Solar Bears vs. Jacksonville Icemen – 02/01/2023
- PHOTOS: Macon Mayhem vs. Evansville Thunderbolts – 01/28/2023
- When Savannah Transactions Rain They Pour: February 1st Transaction Recap!
- T-Birds Take Sixth Straight Over Penguins