HERSHEY, Pa. – The Hershey Bears added a third player from the college ranks on Wednesday, revealing the signing of skater Will Graber to an AHL deal. Graber, 24, played four seasons at Dartmouth College, splitting time playing both forward and defense. The 6’5, 190-pound player scored 27 points (11 goals, 16 assists) during his senior season over 26 total games. Over four years of college play, Graber finished with 97 points (35 goals, 65 assists) in 123 total games played.
Graber was tied for the team lead in game-winning goals with three, and was among his team’s leaders in points, assists, and blocked shots with 44. Graber was selected to the 2017-18 All-Ivy League Second Team, and has at least 25 points in his past three seasons at Dartmouth. He and Tyler Nanne, Hershey’s signing from Monday, were previously teammates with the Sioux Fall Stampede in the United States Hockey League.
The news comes on the heels of Hershey signing goaltender Hunter Shepard on Tuesday, bringing the three college players to Chocolatetown next season.
Follow Corey on Twitter for all the latest news and notes regarding the AHL’s Hershey Bears! Don’t forget to also follow The Sin Bin on social media via Facebook and Twitter for additional AHL, ECHL, and SPHL minor league hockey coverage!
- Lapierre Poised for Pro Leap in Hershey
- Allen Leaves Big Shoes to Fill in Hershey
- Is It October Yet?: Laval Rocket 2022-23 Schedule Breakdown
- Wichita Thunder in the Market for New NHL Affiliate
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #76: The 2022-23 AHL Schedule is Here!
- Thunderbirds Reveal 2022-23 Schedule
- Big Home Swing to Kick Off Gladiators 20th season
- Bears’ 85th Season Schedule Revealed
- Flyers, Phantoms Aim to Rebuild
- Fuel make First Signings of 2022-23