WICHITA, Kan. – It’s been a couple weeks, but there’s a few familiar teams at the top of the pre-Thanksgiving ECHL Power Rankings.
The Allen Americans have climbed back to the top of the mountain in the ECHL standings for the first time since the 2017-18 season, on the back of a 13-3-2 start to the season.
However, even though Allen presides over the top of the league standings, there is another team that sits atop our Power Rankings this week…
With only two regulation losses in fifteen games played, the South Carolina Stingrays occupy first place from Team Sin Bin’s composite rankings. They have garnered just one loss in the month October (Oct. 25 at Norfolk, 5-2) and one in November (Nov. 19 vs. Greenville, 5-2).
Point leaders for the Stingrays include forward Dan DeSalvo (3G+14A = 17 PTS in 15 GP), captain Andrew Cherniwchan (7G+9A = 16 PTS in 15 GP), and right winger Mark Cooper (8G+7A = 15 PTS in 15 GP). In addition to the point-per-game scoring support, South Carolina also boasts an undefeated starting goaltender in Parker Milner (7-0-0, 1.27 GAA, .948 SV%), who earned his league-leading third shutout in a 3-0 victory against Florida on Saturday, November 23. Milner is also the only qualifying goaltender to remain undefeated in both regulation and overtime.
Find out how we ranked the rest of the league, below!
- Tim Branham Departs Utah for AHL’s Colorado Eagles
- Syracuse Speaks Episode #55: Preseason News!
- Top Draft Picks Battle in Keystone State Showdown
- Snively Brings Important Skill to Hershey
- Marlies & Growlers Sign Nine
- Three Periods Podcast Episode #9: Chattin’ with the Commish
- 2021 Field Pass Hockey Fan Survey
- Malenstyn Eyes Key Season in Return From Injury
- Quad City Storm Racking Up New Additions
- Crunch Announces Fan Admittance Policies for 2021-22