INDEPENDENCE, Mo. – The ECHL released additional dates on its 2020-21 schedule from Friday, January 15 through Thursday, February 11, 2020.
The split-season format has 13 teams playing a full 72-game schedule, with Fort Wayne and Toledo looking to possibly play a 50-game schedule, starting February 12.
The Mavericks will take on the Utah Grizzlies for a trio of games to start the second stretch. They then head to Wichita for one, then head home to take on the Allen Americans, before returning to the road for a couple of games in Tulsa. The second 11-game block wraps up with the Mavs at home for a four-game homestand.
The second part of the Mavericks 2020-21 schedule looks like this (Home games in BOLD):
Friday, January 15 at Utah
Saturday, January 16 at Utah
Monday, January 18 at Utah
Thursday, January 21 at Wichita – Listen on The Sin Bin App
Saturday, January 23 vs. ALLEN
Thursday, January 28 at Tulsa
Friday, January 29 at Tulsa
Saturday, January 30 vs. TULSA
Tuesday, February 2 vs. RAPID CITY
Friday, February 5 vs. UTAH
Saturday, February 6 vs. UTAH
The rest of the league’s regular-season schedule will be announced soon.
The Mavericks next game will be their home opener on Friday night when they take on the Indy Fuel. This is a rematch of opening night, when the Mavericks forced Indy to a shootout, only to surrender the extra point.
Seating at Cable Dahmer Arena will be in socially distant pods with safety protocols in place.
Chrystal Shannon covers the Kansas City Mavericks for The Sin Bin. Follow and interact with her on Twitter @SinBinMavs.
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win
- Wolves Blow Out Admirals, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- Thunderbirds Roll Checkers in Series Opener
- PHOTOS: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Reading Royals – 05/16/2022
- Wolves Take Game 1 With Convincing Win
- Calder Cup Playoff Pacific Final Preview: Stockton vs. Colorado
- Toledo Breaks Out with Dominant Win Over Utah
- Calder Cup Playoff North Division Final Preview: Laval vs. Rochester
- Calder Cup Playoff Central Division Final Preview: Chicago vs. Milwaukee
- Calder Cup Playoff Atlantic Division Preview: Charlotte vs. Springfield