MACON, Ga. – Game postponements have again found their way to the Macon Mayhem.
By virtue of the SPHL’s Return to Play safety protocols, the league announced on Friday that the Mayhem’s game on Friday against Birmingham will now be between the Bulls and the Huntsville Havoc.
Macon will now play at Knoxville on April 13. The Mayhem’s next regularly scheduled game is Jan. 28 at Knoxville. Macon has now had its last five games postponed, having not played since January 8 against Knoxville.
Brad Harrison is the SPHL editor and covers the Macon Mayhem for The Sin Bin. Follow and interact with him on Twitter @SinBinMayhem!
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces
- Oilers Come Out of Offseason Slumber
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Six – It’s Tricky
- Fraternizing With the Enemy: Canadiens Sign Goloubef to PTO
- Storylines to Look Out For at Canucks Training Camp
- New Look Wolves Aim for Central Division Repeat
- Stingrays Building Roster for 2021-22 Season
- Flyers, Rangers Prospects Trade Wins
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Five – Consistency