CLEVELAND – The sixth episode of Monsters Musings, and first of the 2021-22 season, has all you need to know to get caught up in the world of the American Hockey League’s (AHL) Cleveland Monsters.
Hosts Andrew Guarino and Deana Weinheimer get you caught up on a summer’s worth of news surrounding the Cleveland Monsters, look ahead at the potential roster, and even get a chance at the Monsters Musings lightning round:
- A quick recap of the NHL Prospects Tournament.
- The Columbus Blue Jackets released a large list of roster cuts from training camp. Which players are Cleveland-bound?
- Andrew and Deana share their thoughts on who the new captain should be.
- Review of the biggest storylines heading into the Monsters’ 15th Anniversary season.
- To round out the show, Andrew and Deana both take a turn in the lightning round.
Monsters Musings: The first and only podcast focusing on the AHL’s Cleveland Monsters. Here at Monsters Musings, we give you everything you need to know from the Monsters organization. From updates on the top prospects for the Columbus Blue Jackets, game summaries and previews, and more, you’ll find it here at Monsters Musings!
Follow Andrew (@FPHCleveland) and Deana (@FPHMonsters) on Twitter for all the latest news and opinions concerning the Cleveland Monsters! You can also check out their written content here at Field Pass Hockey.
- Calder Cup Playoff North Division Final Preview: Laval vs. Rochester
- Calder Cup Playoff Central Division Final Preview: Chicago vs. Milwaukee
- Calder Cup Playoff Atlantic Division Preview: Charlotte vs. Springfield
- Everblades Edge Growlers in OT Thriller
- Grizzlies Stun Walleye in Game One Overtime Victory
- Kelly Cup Playoff Western Conference Final Preview: Toledo Walleye vs. Utah Grizzlies
- Kelly Cup Playoff Eastern Conference Final Preview: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Florida Everblades
- Ghost Pirates announce Vegas as Affiliate, Bennett as Head Coach
- Mike Eaves Stepping Aside but Leaving Legacy in Cleveland
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 31: Blue People Group