CLEVELAND – The ninth episode of Monsters Musings, and the fourth of the 2021-22 season, has all you need to know to get caught up in the world of the American Hockey League’s (AHL) Cleveland Monsters.
Hosts Andrew Guarino and Deana Weinheimer get you ready for the upcoming slate of games and recap last week’s games and news:
- How did the Monsters do in their weekend series against the Belleville Senators and Toronto Marlies?
- Andrew and Deana wonder how Jay keeps getting all of his predictions right.
- The team looks ahead at the second weekend straight of three-in-threes, this time in Syracuse in Hershey.
Then, Tony Brown, Sr. Manager, Broadcasting/Team Communications and voice of the Monsters, joins the podcast. He reminisces about his start in his broadcasting career, talks about life on the road, and takes a few fan questions.
- To round out the show, Tony takes his turn in the lightning round.
Monsters Musings: The first and only weekly podcast focusing on the AHL’s Cleveland Monsters. Here at Monsters Musings, we give you everything you need to know from the Monsters organization. From updates on the top prospects for the Columbus Blue Jackets, game summaries and previews, and more, you’ll find it here at Monsters Musings!
Follow Andrew (@FPHCleveland), Deana (@FPHMonsters), and Jay (@FPHReign) on Twitter for all the latest news and opinions concerning the Cleveland Monsters! You can also check out their written content here at Field Pass Hockey.
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 36: 2022-23 AHL Season Kickoff
- Several Thunder Players Attending AHL Camps
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode #35: Jason Ruff
- Michael Mersch a Significant Add to the Rochester Americans
- PHOTOS: Sarah Pietrowski’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- PHOTOS: Hector Urcia’s Best Photos of the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode 34: Joel Silverberg
- Cates Brothers Looking to Take NHL By Storm
- Prospects Shine in Caps Preseason Opener
- PHOTOS: Andrew Fielder’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)