WHEELING, W.Va.- The Wheeling Nailers have announced that the upcoming games with the Indy Fuel have been postponed.
The games were scheduled to take place on Friday, Jan, 15 and Saturday, Jan. 16. The decision to postpone was made in accordance with the ECHL’s safety protocols. The ECHL is working with the Nailers and Fuel to reschedule the postponed games.
Wheeling’s next set of home games set for January 22-24 against the South Carolina Stingrays is still scheduled at this time.
John Hafer covers the Wheeling Nailers for The Sin Bin. Follow and interact with John on Twitter at @SinBinWheeling!
- ECHL Officials Get Chance at Traverse City Prospects Tournament
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Four- Blues Bully Red Wings
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Three – Let’s Go Stargazing
- Bears, Sgarbossa Skating to Success
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Two – Pride and Maple Leafs
- Thunder’s All-ECHL Netminder Returns for Second Season in Air Capital
- The Ontario Reign So Far: Forwards
- Pre-Preseason Manitoba Moose Lineup Speculation
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day One- Puck Drop
- A ‘Roc’king Offseason – Amerks’ Additions