VANCOUVER, BC – The Vancouver Canucks closed off their three-day training camp on Saturday, Sept. 25, with a pair of training sessions and a scrimmage game. This camp included Vancouver Canucks roster players and new signings from the franchise’s newest AHL team, the Abbotsford Canucks.
Tristen Nielsen was among the many standouts that represented their AHL club in the NHL training camp. Prior to signing with the Canucks, Nielsen recorded 32 points in 22 games in the shortened WHL season. It would be very interesting to see the numbers Nielsen can put up this season. This could turn out to be one of the best signings by GM Ryan Johnson in Abbotsford.
The Canucks are set to travel down the west coast and face the Seattle Kraken on Sept. 26th in a preseason match-up, before returning back to the Abbotsford Centre to host the Calgary Flames.
- Moose Cap Opening Week On Strong Note
- Fuel fall to Cyclones on Opening Night, 3-2
- Birmingham Escapes Weekend With Two Points
- Stingrays Thump Swamp Rabbits on Opening Night
- Two-Goal Night By Swaney Leads Wild to Win
- Reign Keep On Rolling, Stay Unbeaten
- Storm Apply Pressure, Topple Bobcats
- Late Goals Send Heartlanders to First Loss
- Bruins Shut Down by Rocket
- Bears Strike Back, Rally Past Checkers