JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Monday afternoon, the ECHL held their Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the host hotel of the 2022 ECHL All-Star Classic.
Jacksonville Icemen broadcaster Arley Johnson kicked off the proceedings, which included speeches by ECHL Commissioner Ryan Crelin and keynote speaker, NHL League Broadcaster Jiggs McDonald.
Commissioner Crelin was joined on stage by Patrick Kelly to induct Ray Harris, Brett Marietti, Joel Martin, and Tim Nowak into the 14th Class of the ECHL Hall of Fame.
ECHL Hall-of-Famer Nick Vitucci was asked to come up to the stage, as they announced that the Goaltender of the Year Award was being renamed to the “Nick Vitucci Goaltender of the Year Award”
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Andrew Fielder for some highlights from the Hall of Fame Luncheon.
- Real Deal: Neal’s Late Goal Lifts T-Birds to Game 2 Win
- Growlers on Brink of Elimination…Again
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 32: Calgary Conundrum
- Toledo Withstands Utah’s Comeback Attempt, Takes 2-1 Series Lead
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win
- Wolves Blow Out Admirals, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- Thunderbirds Roll Checkers in Series Opener