JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Monday afternoon, the ECHL held their Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the host hotel of the 2022 ECHL All-Star Classic.
Jacksonville Icemen broadcaster Arley Johnson kicked off the proceedings, which included speeches by ECHL Commissioner Ryan Crelin and keynote speaker, NHL League Broadcaster Jiggs McDonald.
Commissioner Crelin was joined on stage by Patrick Kelly to induct Ray Harris, Brett Marietti, Joel Martin, and Tim Nowak into the 14th Class of the ECHL Hall of Fame.
ECHL Hall-of-Famer Nick Vitucci was asked to come up to the stage, as they announced that the Goaltender of the Year Award was being renamed to the “Nick Vitucci Goaltender of the Year Award”
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Andrew Fielder for some highlights from the Hall of Fame Luncheon.
- PHOTOS: Sarah Pietrowski’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- PHOTOS: Hector Urcia’s Best Photos of the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode 34: Joel Silverberg
- Cates Brothers Looking to Take NHL By Storm
- Prospects Shine in Caps Preseason Opener
- PHOTOS: Andrew Fielder’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #79: All Together On This (with Jim Sarosy)
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode #33: A Chat With Craig Simchuk
- PHOTOS: Sarah Pietrowski’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part One)
- New faces joining building nucleus for Mayhem