JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Monday afternoon, the ECHL held their Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the host hotel of the 2022 ECHL All-Star Classic.
Jacksonville Icemen broadcaster Arley Johnson kicked off the proceedings, which included speeches by ECHL Commissioner Ryan Crelin and keynote speaker, NHL League Broadcaster Jiggs McDonald.
Commissioner Crelin was joined on stage by Patrick Kelly to induct Ray Harris, Brett Marietti, Joel Martin, and Tim Nowak into the 14th Class of the ECHL Hall of Fame.
ECHL Hall-of-Famer Nick Vitucci was asked to come up to the stage, as they announced that the Goaltender of the Year Award was being renamed to the “Nick Vitucci Goaltender of the Year Award”
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Andrew Fielder for some highlights from the Hall of Fame Luncheon.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- Amerks Complete Comeback Over Bears in Shootout
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Gladiators vs. Reading Royals – 03/19/2023
- Wolf Pack, T-Birds Trade Goals in Wild Game
- Swamp Rabbits Shut Out Fuel on Road
- PHOTOS: Colorado Eagles vs. Rockford IceHogs – 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Knoxville Ice Bears vs. Macon Mayhem – 03/19/2023
- PHOTOS: Savannah Ghost Pirates vs. Jacksonville Icemen – 03/23/2023
- PHOTOS: Colorado Eagles vs. Rockford IceHogs – 03/17/2023
- PHOTOS: Adirondack Thunder vs. Worcester Railers – 03/22/2023
- PHOTOS: Huntsville Havoc vs. Macon Mayhem – 03/18/2023