Laval, QC – On Monday evening, the Laval Rocket hosted the 2023 American Hockey League All-Star Challenge. The format pitted All-Star players from each of the four AHL divisions, going head-to-head playing 3-on-3.
The six ten-minute long round-robin games were played in two five minutes periods. The Atlantic, North, Central, and Pacific All-Star teams played each other before the night’s final game between the top two teams.
The Atlantic Division All-Stars had to endure an eleven-round shootout against the North Division All-Stars, to set up the Atlantic vs. Pacific All-Stars finals. The Pacific Division All-Stars prevailed with a 1-0 victory to win the 2023 All-Star Classic.
Click here to read a full recap of the All-Star Challenge. ‘
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Andrew Fielder for highlights from the All-Star Challenge.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Providence Bruins vs. Charlotte Checkers – 03/26/2023
- Ghost Pirates Survive The Final Battle of Georgia Tilt
- PHOTOS: South Carolina Stingrays vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/31/2023
- PHOTOS: Evansville Thunderbolts vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers – 03/24-26/2023
- Quick Start Fuels Indy to Wheeling Win
- PHOTOS: Jacksonville Icemen vs. Orlando Solar Bears – 03/31/2023
- Bulls Rally Past Stingy Mayhem, Tied For First
- PHOTOS: Trois-Rivières Lions vs. Worcester Railers – 03/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Reading Royals vs. Wheeling Nailers – 03/25-26/2023
- IceHogs Prepare For Three Huge Games This Weekend