READING, PA – On Saturday night, the Reading Royals and Adirondack Thunder faced off for the second game of a back-to-back weekend series.
Like the night before, the Thunder opened the scoring when Shane Harper scored 11 minutes into the first period. After no scoring during the second, the Royals got on the board with 12 minutes left in regulation when Tyler Kirkup scored for the second straight game. Charlie Gerard scored six minutes later to give the Royals the lead. The Royals Brendan Hoffmann secured the game with an empty-net goal with one minute left in regulation, for a 3-1 victory.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski, who was there to capture the action.
- All-Star Journey: Odyssey to Laval
- PHOTOS: 2023 AHL All-Star Classic – Fan Jam Red Carpet Event – 02-05-2023
- Skills Competition Heats Up AHL All-Star Weekend
- PHOTOS: Indy Fuel vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/03/2023
- Checkers Complete Empire State Sweep in Syracuse
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track
- Bears Fall Apart in Loss to Phantoms