Reading, PA – The Reading Royals and Adirondack Thunder faced off for a morning game on Tuesday, at the Santander Arena in Reading.
After a sluggish first period, a loan goal by Alexandre Carrier would be the only goal for Adirondack in the game. The Royals broke through with four unanswered goals in the second period, going up 4-1. The Royals continued to cash in on rebounds during the third with two more tallies, to take a 6-1 victory. Trevor Gooch and Thomas Ebbing had two goals each for the Royals during the game.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski for highlights from the game.
- Bears Add Capitals Draftees Hughes, Maass to AHL Deals
- Green Leads Growlers to Win, Avoiding Elimination
- Real Deal: Neal’s Late Goal Lifts T-Birds to Game 2 Win
- Growlers on Brink of Elimination…Again
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 32: Calgary Conundrum
- Toledo Withstands Utah’s Comeback Attempt, Takes 2-1 Series Lead
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win