Reading, PA – The Reading Royals and Adirondack Thunder faced off Friday night at Santander Arena.
The Thunder broke Nolan Maier’s shutout bid two minutes later with a power-play goal of their own from Grant Jozefek. Sellar scored his second of the night late in the third to give the Royals a four-goal lead again. The Thunder continued to push, but Matt Stief’s goal was too big a deficit for them to overcome. The final score was 5-2 for Reading.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski, who was there to capture the action.
- Rolling Thunder Podcast Episode #4: Weiny’s Way
- PHOTOS: Savannah Ghost Pirates vs. South Carolina Stingrays – 12/3/2022
- Monday Monster Mash: 12/5/2022
- Springfield Thunderbirds Snap Skid, Beat Bridgeport Islanders
- Explosive Second Period Lifts Penguins Past Hershey Bears
- PHOTOS: Orlando Solar Bears vs. Jacksonville Icemen – 12/03/2022
- PHOTOS: Toledo Walleye vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 12/02/2022
- Hockey’s Future Stars on Display in Cleveland Against Rochester
- PHOTOS: Vermilion County Bobcats vs. Peoria Rivermen – 12/02/2022
- No Miracle for Thunder in Loss to Mariners