READING, PA – The Reading Royals and Adirondack Thunder faced off Sunday afternoon at Santander Arena.
Trey Bradley opened the scoring for the Royals six minutes into the first period. Yvan Mongo gave the Royals a 2-goal lead 10 minutes later with a power-play goal. Late in the second period, Colin Felix scored to give the Royals a 3-0 lead heading into the third period. Shawn Weller scored for the Thunder exactly halfway through the third to get Adirondack back into the game. Patrick Grasso scored with a minute left in the third to bring the Thunder to a one-goal deficit. The Thunder ultimately could not tie the game and force overtime. The final score was 3-2 to Reading.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski, who was there to capture the action.
- Checkers Complete Empire State Sweep in Syracuse
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track
- Bears Fall Apart in Loss to Phantoms
- IceHogs Outlast Wild In Shootout Victory
- Bears Earn Revenge Over Islanders
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Kansas City Mavericks vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/01/2023