Reading, PA – In their first home game in 37 days, the Reading Royals defeated the Adirondack Thunder 5-4. The first period was back and forth with the Royals taking a 3-2 lead into the first intermission. The Royals took a commanding 5-2 advantage in the second period. The Thunder fought their way back to 5-4 in the third but the Royals were able to fend off the comeback. Brayden Low’s shorthanded breakaway goal in the second was the game-winner. Sarah Pietrowski was there to capture the action.
- Checkers Complete Empire State Sweep in Syracuse
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track
- Bears Fall Apart in Loss to Phantoms
- IceHogs Outlast Wild In Shootout Victory
- Bears Earn Revenge Over Islanders
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Kansas City Mavericks vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/01/2023