Reading, PA – The Reading Royals and Adirondack Thunder faced off Friday night for the first of three straight games. The game was played on green ice as part of the Royals St. Patrick’s celebration. The Royals opened the scoring with a goal from Grant Cooper 8:19 into the first period. Patrick Bajkov gave the Royals a 2-0 lead 1:36 into the second. Jordan Kaplan scored the first of three unanswered goals for the Thunder with five minutes left in the second. Billy Jerry and Ryan Smith both scored in the third to give the Thunder the 3-2 victory.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski for highlights from the game.
- Real Deal: Neal’s Late Goal Lifts T-Birds to Game 2 Win
- Growlers on Brink of Elimination…Again
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 32: Calgary Conundrum
- Toledo Withstands Utah’s Comeback Attempt, Takes 2-1 Series Lead
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win
- Wolves Blow Out Admirals, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- Thunderbirds Roll Checkers in Series Opener