Reading, PA – The Reading Royals and Adirondack Thunder faced off Friday night for the first of three straight games. The game was played on green ice as part of the Royals St. Patrick’s celebration. The Royals opened the scoring with a goal from Grant Cooper 8:19 into the first period. Patrick Bajkov gave the Royals a 2-0 lead 1:36 into the second. Jordan Kaplan scored the first of three unanswered goals for the Thunder with five minutes left in the second. Billy Jerry and Ryan Smith both scored in the third to give the Thunder the 3-2 victory.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski for highlights from the game.
- PHOTOS: Sarah Pietrowski’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- PHOTOS: Hector Urcia’s Best Photos of the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode 34: Joel Silverberg
- Cates Brothers Looking to Take NHL By Storm
- Prospects Shine in Caps Preseason Opener
- PHOTOS: Andrew Fielder’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #79: All Together On This (with Jim Sarosy)
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode #33: A Chat With Craig Simchuk
- PHOTOS: Sarah Pietrowski’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part One)
- New faces joining building nucleus for Mayhem