Reading, PA – The Reading Royals and Adirondack Thunder faced off Friday night for the first of three straight games. The game was played on green ice as part of the Royals St. Patrick’s celebration. The Royals opened the scoring with a goal from Grant Cooper 8:19 into the first period. Patrick Bajkov gave the Royals a 2-0 lead 1:36 into the second. Jordan Kaplan scored the first of three unanswered goals for the Thunder with five minutes left in the second. Billy Jerry and Ryan Smith both scored in the third to give the Thunder the 3-2 victory.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski for highlights from the game.
- PHOTOS: Indy Fuel vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/03/2023
- Checkers Complete Empire State Sweep in Syracuse
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track
- Bears Fall Apart in Loss to Phantoms
- IceHogs Outlast Wild In Shootout Victory
- Bears Earn Revenge Over Islanders
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/29/2023