READING, PA The Reading Royals and Adirondack Thunder faced off for a Wednesday night game that was evenly matched throughout the contest and scoreless through the first period.
Both teams scored in the second period to end the frame tied at 1. The Thunder took a quick 2-1 lead in the third before the Royals scored twice for a 3-2 lead prior to the Thunder tying the game again with seven minutes left in the third. The game then went to OT and eventually the shootout. Tyler Irvine had the lone goal of the shootout to give the Thunder the win. The final score was 4-3. Sarah Pietrowski was there to capture the action.
- PHOTOS: Indy Fuel vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/03/2023
- Checkers Complete Empire State Sweep in Syracuse
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track
- Bears Fall Apart in Loss to Phantoms
- IceHogs Outlast Wild In Shootout Victory
- Bears Earn Revenge Over Islanders
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/29/2023