CINCINNATI, Ohio – It took just seven seconds for the Cyclones’ Matt McLeod to fly from end to end and score the game-winning overtime goal against the Allen Americans on Saturday night.
Josh Burnside also scored his first professional career goal for the Cyclones in the 4-3 victory over the Americans.
Allen struck first at the 2:34 mark into the game, when J.C Campagna slipped the puck past Michael Houser for the 1-0 lead. Jesse Schultz tied the game for the Cyclones, with his 16th goal of the season less than eight minutes later. In the second period, three goals were scored in a span of just over three minutes, putting Cincinnati up by 2-1 at the end of the second. A lone goal by Americans’ Branden Troock made the score even in the final period, sending the game to overtime.
Field Pass Hockey photographer Hector Urcia was there for the game and shot this gallery!
- Lifting the Mask With Pyotr Kochetkov
- PHOTOS: Rockford IceHogs vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/28/2023
- PHOTOS: Worcester Railers vs. Reading Royals – 01/28/2023
- PHOTOS: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 01/28/2023
- Monday Monster Mash: Rollercoaster
- PHOTOS: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 01/27/2023
- PHOTOS: Rockford Icehogs vs. Milwaukee Admirals – 01/27/2023
- Furry Fury: Bears Blanked on Teddy Bear Toss Night
- Griffins’ Second Period Surge Buries Wolves
- Wolves Battle for an O.T. Win Over IceHogs