READING, PA – The Reading Royals and Allen Americans met up Wednesday night at Santander Arena for the first time this season.
The Royals took an early lead when Max Newton scored a minute into the game. The Americans tied up the game five minutes later on a goal from Hank Crone. Jack Combs scored two minutes later to give the Americans the lead. Charlie Gerard scored shortly after to tie the game 2-2 heading into the second period. Mason Millman and Devon Paliani both scored for the Royals in the second period to give them a 4-2 lead. Newton scored again in the third period to give the Royals the 5-2 victory
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski, who was there to capture the action.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Colorado Eagles vs. Rockford IceHogs – 03/17/2023
- PHOTOS: Adirondack Thunder vs. Worcester Railers – 03/22/2023
- PHOTOS: Huntsville Havoc vs. Macon Mayhem – 03/18/2023
- Bears Roll Amidst Lineup Changes
- Breaking Down Atlanta’s Path To The Postseason
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 59: Obstructed View
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Gladiators vs. Reading Royals – 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Fort Wayne Komets vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/19/2023
- IceHogs Ready For Big Trip To Manitoba
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs vs. Knoxville Ice Bears – 03/18/2023