CINCINNATI, Ohio – Gianluca Esteves and Louie Caporusso scored in the third, Sean Bonar made 30 saves as the Cincinnati Cyclones beat the Atlanta Gladiators 4-1 Wednesday night for their seventh straight home win. Cincinnati scored first late in the first period after Dajon Mingo took advantage of a rebound opportunity giving the Cyclones the lead with 1:27 left.
Not only did Cody Caron scored his first professional goal, but he also dropped the gloves with Malcolm Hayes in the second period. Atlanta kept the pressure on Cincinnati in the final period but could not beat a fantastic Sean Bonar.
Field Pass Hockey photographer Hector Urica was there for the game and shot this gallery!
- Wolves Take Game 1 With Convincing Win
- Calder Cup Playoff Pacific Final Preview: Stockton vs. Colorado
- Toledo Breaks Out with Dominant Win Over Utah
- Calder Cup Playoff North Division Final Preview: Laval vs. Rochester
- Calder Cup Playoff Central Division Final Preview: Chicago vs. Milwaukee
- Calder Cup Playoff Atlantic Division Preview: Charlotte vs. Springfield
- Everblades Edge Growlers in OT Thriller
- Grizzlies Stun Walleye in Game One Overtime Victory
- Kelly Cup Playoff Western Conference Final Preview: Toledo Walleye vs. Utah Grizzlies
- Kelly Cup Playoff Eastern Conference Final Preview: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Florida Everblades