GREENVILLE, S.C. – In the fourth game of the I-85 rivalry, between Atlanta and Greenville at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena, Greenville broke out the alternate orange sweaters in support of Anti-Bullying Night.
Swamp Rabbits netminder, Chris Neil had 36 saves in the 5-2 win. Forward Liam Pecoraro remained hot, registering a hat trick and four points overall. The Battle of 85 is now tied at 2-2.
Check out the photo gallery from The Sin Bin’s Mike Burton!
- Real Deal: Neal’s Late Goal Lifts T-Birds to Game 2 Win
- Growlers on Brink of Elimination…Again
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 32: Calgary Conundrum
- Toledo Withstands Utah’s Comeback Attempt, Takes 2-1 Series Lead
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win
- Wolves Blow Out Admirals, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- Thunderbirds Roll Checkers in Series Opener