GREENVILLE, S.C. – In the fourth game of the I-85 rivalry, between Atlanta and Greenville at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena, Greenville broke out the alternate orange sweaters in support of Anti-Bullying Night.
Swamp Rabbits netminder, Chris Neil had 36 saves in the 5-2 win. Forward Liam Pecoraro remained hot, registering a hat trick and four points overall. The Battle of 85 is now tied at 2-2.
Check out the photo gallery from The Sin Bin’s Mike Burton!
- Tim Branham Departs Utah for AHL’s Colorado Eagles
- Syracuse Speaks Episode #55: Preseason News!
- Top Draft Picks Battle in Keystone State Showdown
- Snively Brings Important Skill to Hershey
- Marlies & Growlers Sign Nine
- Three Periods Podcast Episode #9: Chattin’ with the Commish
- 2021 Field Pass Hockey Fan Survey
- Malenstyn Eyes Key Season in Return From Injury
- Quad City Storm Racking Up New Additions
- Crunch Announces Fan Admittance Policies for 2021-22