GREENVILLE, S.C. – In the fourth game of the I-85 rivalry, between Atlanta and Greenville at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena, Greenville broke out the alternate orange sweaters in support of Anti-Bullying Night.
Swamp Rabbits netminder, Chris Neil had 36 saves in the 5-2 win. Forward Liam Pecoraro remained hot, registering a hat trick and four points overall. The Battle of 85 is now tied at 2-2.
Check out the photo gallery from The Sin Bin’s Mike Burton!
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- Your Guide To 2023-2024 Savannah Ghost Pirates’ Schedule
- Shepard, Bears Outlast Amerks to Take Series Lead
- Greenville Swamp Rabbits Release 2023-24 Schedule
- Growlers Tie Series in Goaltending Duel
- PHOTOS: Idaho Steelheads vs. Toledo Walleye – 05/24/2023
- ECHL Sets New League Attendance Record
- Shepard’s Shutout Helps Bears Claw Back
- Rolling Thunder Podcast Episode #10: Super Size Me
- Western Conference Finals Preview: Coachella Valley Firebirds vs Milwaukee Admirals
- Amerks Draw First Blood in Conference Final