ORLANDO, Fla. – The Orlando Solar Bears hosted the Atlanta Gladiators for their annual Teddy Bear toss game last Saturday night at AMWAY Center in Orlando.
The Glads came out looking to spoil the festivities, scoring twice in the first period. But, Tayler Thompson released the bears at 7:24 of the second period, followed quickly by Tristin Langan tying the game less than two minutes later. The game went to overtime, where Eric Neiley scored the game-winner 4:24 into the extra frame.
Check out this photo gallery from The Sin Bin’s Bernie Walls!
- ECHL Officials Get Chance at Traverse City Prospects Tournament
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Four- Blues Bully Red Wings
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Three – Let’s Go Stargazing
- Bears, Sgarbossa Skating to Success
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Two – Pride and Maple Leafs
- Thunder’s All-ECHL Netminder Returns for Second Season in Air Capital
- The Ontario Reign So Far: Forwards
- Pre-Preseason Manitoba Moose Lineup Speculation
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day One- Puck Drop
- A ‘Roc’king Offseason – Amerks’ Additions