NORFOLK, Va. – It was a Friday night rematch in the Norfolk Scope, as the hometown Admirals suited up for battle against the visiting Brampton Beast. Still shaking off a home loss against the Beast from Wednesday, Norfolk was determined to show the fans that they meant business against the invaders from north of the 49th.
It was a chippy game in (what would be unknown to anyone at the time) Norfolk’s second to last home game of the 2019-2020 Season (and last of the season for this photographer) due the abrupt cancellation of the ECHL Season.
At the sound of the final buzzer, the hometown Norfolk Admirals would fall, 5-2.
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces
- Oilers Come Out of Offseason Slumber
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Six – It’s Tricky
- Fraternizing With the Enemy: Canadiens Sign Goloubef to PTO
- Storylines to Look Out For at Canucks Training Camp
- New Look Wolves Aim for Central Division Repeat
- Stingrays Building Roster for 2021-22 Season
- Flyers, Rangers Prospects Trade Wins
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Five – Consistency