PENSACOLA, FL — The Huntsville Havoc were in town on January 14, 2022, for a game against the Pensacola Ice Flyers. Ivan Bondarenko scored the Ice Flyers first goal eight seconds into the game. With the game tied up at two a piece, Marcus Russell scored the game winning goal for the Ice Flyers with eight minutes left in the third period giving them the 3-2 victory. This was Pensacola’s first win against the Havoc since May 2021.
On January 15, 2022, The Birmingham Bulls were the visiting team. The Bulls shutout the Ice Flyers with a score of 4 – 0.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Bill Kober for highlights from the game.
- Wolves Take Game 1 With Convincing Win
- Calder Cup Playoff Pacific Final Preview: Stockton vs. Colorado
- Toledo Breaks Out with Dominant Win Over Utah
- Calder Cup Playoff North Division Final Preview: Laval vs. Rochester
- Calder Cup Playoff Central Division Final Preview: Chicago vs. Milwaukee
- Calder Cup Playoff Atlantic Division Preview: Charlotte vs. Springfield
- Everblades Edge Growlers in OT Thriller
- Grizzlies Stun Walleye in Game One Overtime Victory
- Kelly Cup Playoff Western Conference Final Preview: Toledo Walleye vs. Utah Grizzlies
- Kelly Cup Playoff Eastern Conference Final Preview: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Florida Everblades