MACON, Ga. – The Birmingham Bulls traveled to Macon on Saturday, December 21, 2019 to face the Mayhem at the Coliseum.
The Bulls tallied the first and only goal of the first period. The Mayhem answered back in the second period so that the third period started with a 1-1 tie. Macon scored one goal early in the third. Unlike previous games, the Mayhem stayed on the offensive, and would knock in one more goal with a little over five minutes remaining. Birmingham pulled their goalie for an extra attacker while on a late power play. The Bulls were able to put one more behind Macon’s goalie, but it was not enough. The Mayhem would win their fourth straight game with a final score of 3-2.
Follow Bryan at Orbicular Media and on Instagram.
- PHOTOS: Orlando Solar Bears vs. Jacksonville Icemen – 12/03/2022
- PHOTOS: Toledo Walleye vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 12/02/2022
- Hockey’s Future Stars on Display in Cleveland Against Rochester
- PHOTOS: Vermilion County Bobcats vs. Peoria Rivermen – 12/02/2022
- No Miracle for Thunder in Loss to Mariners
- Checkers Win in a Goal Fest to Split Series
- Penalties Overshadow Goals in Mariners’ Victory
- Carson Rose Lifts the Bulls Past the Mayhem with a Four Goal Performance
- A Tale Of Three Periods: Savannah Suffers First Shutout
- PHOTOS: South Carolina Stingrays vs. Atlanta Gladiators – 11/26/2022