MACON, Ga. – The Birmingham Bulls traveled to Macon on Saturday, December 21, 2019 to face the Mayhem at the Coliseum.
The Bulls tallied the first and only goal of the first period. The Mayhem answered back in the second period so that the third period started with a 1-1 tie. Macon scored one goal early in the third. Unlike previous games, the Mayhem stayed on the offensive, and would knock in one more goal with a little over five minutes remaining. Birmingham pulled their goalie for an extra attacker while on a late power play. The Bulls were able to put one more behind Macon’s goalie, but it was not enough. The Mayhem would win their fourth straight game with a final score of 3-2.
Follow Bryan at Orbicular Media and on Instagram.
- Lapierre Poised for Pro Leap in Hershey
- Allen Leaves Big Shoes to Fill in Hershey
- Is It October Yet?: Laval Rocket 2022-23 Schedule Breakdown
- Wichita Thunder in the Market for New NHL Affiliate
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #76: The 2022-23 AHL Schedule is Here!
- Thunderbirds Reveal 2022-23 Schedule
- Big Home Swing to Kick Off Gladiators 20th season
- Bears’ 85th Season Schedule Revealed
- Flyers, Phantoms Aim to Rebuild
- Fuel make First Signings of 2022-23