MACON, Ga. – The Birmingham Bulls traveled to Macon on Saturday, December 21, 2019 to face the Mayhem at the Coliseum.
The Bulls tallied the first and only goal of the first period. The Mayhem answered back in the second period so that the third period started with a 1-1 tie. Macon scored one goal early in the third. Unlike previous games, the Mayhem stayed on the offensive, and would knock in one more goal with a little over five minutes remaining. Birmingham pulled their goalie for an extra attacker while on a late power play. The Bulls were able to put one more behind Macon’s goalie, but it was not enough. The Mayhem would win their fourth straight game with a final score of 3-2.
Follow Bryan at Orbicular Media and on Instagram.
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces
- Oilers Come Out of Offseason Slumber
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Six – It’s Tricky
- Fraternizing With the Enemy: Canadiens Sign Goloubef to PTO
- Storylines to Look Out For at Canucks Training Camp
- New Look Wolves Aim for Central Division Repeat
- Stingrays Building Roster for 2021-22 Season
- Flyers, Rangers Prospects Trade Wins
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Five – Consistency