DULUTH, Ga. – Saturday night brought one very action-packed game against the Cincinnati Cyclones. Atlanta rookie Elijah Vilio put the Glads on the board early in the first period getting the home team off to a good start. The Cyclones tied it up and ended the 1st period with a 1-1 tie. Tim Davison put the Gladiators ahead again in the second period but it wasn’t enough as Brett Van Os scored his first pro goal tying the 2-2 and then shortly after Mason Mitchell put the Cyclones ahead with a third goal. Despite Atlanta putting up a very tough, physical game in the end Cincinnati took the win with a final score of 4-2.
Click below for Rebecca DaSilva’s photo gallery from the game!
- PHOTOS: Springfield Thunderbirds vs. Chicago Wolves – 06/19/2022
- Kochetkov Blanks T-Birds, Wolves Take Series Lead
- MacArthur Named Head Coach of Thunder
- Coachella Valley Firebirds Coaching Staff Takes Shape
- Chicago Evens Calder Cup Finals With Early Onslaught
- Springfield Rallies For Game One OT Win
- 21 Impressive 2022 Calder Cup Finals Facts to Impress Your Friends
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 35: Calder Cup Finals Kickoff
- Calder Cup Finals Preview: Chicago vs. Springfield
- Springfield Advances to Calder Cup Finals