DULUTH, Ga. – Saturday night brought one very action-packed game against the Cincinnati Cyclones. Atlanta rookie Elijah Vilio put the Glads on the board early in the first period getting the home team off to a good start. The Cyclones tied it up and ended the 1st period with a 1-1 tie. Tim Davison put the Gladiators ahead again in the second period but it wasn’t enough as Brett Van Os scored his first pro goal tying the 2-2 and then shortly after Mason Mitchell put the Cyclones ahead with a third goal. Despite Atlanta putting up a very tough, physical game in the end Cincinnati took the win with a final score of 4-2.
Click below for Rebecca DaSilva’s photo gallery from the game!
- PHOTOS: Savannah Ghost Pirates vs. South Carolina Stingrays – 12/3/2022
- Monday Monster Mash: 12/5/2022
- Springfield Thunderbirds Snap Skid, Beat Bridgeport Islanders
- Explosive Second Period Lifts Penguins Past Hershey Bears
- PHOTOS: Orlando Solar Bears vs. Jacksonville Icemen – 12/03/2022
- PHOTOS: Toledo Walleye vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 12/02/2022
- Hockey’s Future Stars on Display in Cleveland Against Rochester
- PHOTOS: Vermilion County Bobcats vs. Peoria Rivermen – 12/02/2022
- No Miracle for Thunder in Loss to Mariners
- Checkers Win in a Goal Fest to Split Series