INDIANAPOLIS, Ind– On Saturday night at Indiana Farmers Coliseum, the Cincinnati Cyclones beat the Indy Fuel 4-3 during the Teddy Bear Toss Night game.
Indy scored first 2:01 into the first period causing teddy bears to rain from the 5000-plus fans. Cincinnati responded with three consecutive goals by Patrick Polino, Matt McLeod, and Kohen Olischefski. Indy’s Chad Yetman cut the deficit to one before the second intermission. A power goal by Zack Andrusiak at 4:42 in the third gave the Cyclones a two-goal lead, but Indy did not make things easy and scored a goal on a penalty shot with less than 11 minutes left in the game. With three seconds left, the Fuel missed an excellent opportunity to tie the game but was denied by Mark Sinclair, who had 26 saves.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Héctor Urcia for highlights from the game.
- PHOTOS: 2023 AHL All-Star Classic – Skills Competition – 02/05/2023
- All-Star Journey: Odyssey to Laval
- PHOTOS: 2023 AHL All-Star Classic – Fan Jam Red Carpet Event – 02-05-2023
- Skills Competition Heats Up AHL All-Star Weekend
- PHOTOS: Indy Fuel vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/03/2023
- Checkers Complete Empire State Sweep in Syracuse
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track