INDIANAPOLIS, Ind– On Saturday night at Indiana Farmers Coliseum, the Cincinnati Cyclones beat the Indy Fuel 4-3 during the Teddy Bear Toss Night game.
Indy scored first 2:01 into the first period causing teddy bears to rain from the 5000-plus fans. Cincinnati responded with three consecutive goals by Patrick Polino, Matt McLeod, and Kohen Olischefski. Indy’s Chad Yetman cut the deficit to one before the second intermission. A power goal by Zack Andrusiak at 4:42 in the third gave the Cyclones a two-goal lead, but Indy did not make things easy and scored a goal on a penalty shot with less than 11 minutes left in the game. With three seconds left, the Fuel missed an excellent opportunity to tie the game but was denied by Mark Sinclair, who had 26 saves.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Héctor Urcia for highlights from the game.
- Rolling Thunder Podcast Episode #11: Kicking Off Season 2
- PHOTOS: Michael King’s Best Photos from the 2022-23 Season
- PHOTOS: (Rookie Faceoff) San Jose Sharks vs. Vegas Golden Knights – 09/16/2023
- PHOTOS: (Rookie Faceoff) Anaheim Ducks vs. Vegas Golden Knights – 09/15/2023
- Andrew Lord Reunites with Former Player in Recent Signing
- PHOTOS: Andrew Fielder’s Best Photos from the 2022-23 Season (Part One)
- The Coast Cast Episode #1: The Maiden Voyage
- PHOTOS: RJ Forbus’ Best Photos from the 2022-2023 Season
- PHOTOS: Héctor Urcia’s Best Photos from the 2022-23 Season
- Greenville Brings Back Former Defenseman