MACON, Ga. – The Macon Mayhem opened the 2019-20 season at home. Fayetteville visited the Macon Coliseum on Friday, October 19. The first game for both teams would be decided in the overtime period with the Marksmen leaving as victors, 3-2.
The defending champion Huntsville Havoc made their first appearance in Macon since defeating the Mayhem in the President’s Cup Playoffs last season. The Havoc were also coming off of an extended opening game. This time, the hard-fought tilt ended with the Mayhem celebrating a 2-1 win.
Follow Bryan at Orbicular Media and on Instagram.
- Grizzlies Offseason Starting to Heat Up
- Camp Invitee Avon Earns Flyers Contract
- Amerks Impress at Buffalo Prospects Challenge
- An Update on Several Allen Americans Storylines
- Three Periods Podcast Episode #10: ECHL Mishmash
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces
- Oilers Come Out of Offseason Slumber
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Six – It’s Tricky
- Fraternizing With the Enemy: Canadiens Sign Goloubef to PTO