MACON, Ga. – The Fayetteville Marksmen stayed in Macon for after defeating the Mayhem on Friday. The Mayhem, clad in Marvel superhero jerseys, were seeking redemption on Saturday January 11. Macon scored 2 goals early in the opening period. Fayetteville would tie the game before the first intermission. Just as if Iron Man had lost his arc reactor, the Mayhem lost their momentum. The Marksmen would score a total of 5 unanswered goals before the final buzzer. The final score was 5-2 in favor of Fayetteville.
Check out Bryan’s gallery and be sure to follow him at Orbicular Media and on Instagram.
- Mayhem Provides Update On Coaching Search
- Bears Fill Out Coaching Staff, Name Todd Nelson Head Coach
- Lapierre Poised for Pro Leap in Hershey
- Allen Leaves Big Shoes to Fill in Hershey
- Is It October Yet?: Laval Rocket 2022-23 Schedule Breakdown
- Wichita Thunder in the Market for New NHL Affiliate
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #76: The 2022-23 AHL Schedule is Here!
- Thunderbirds Reveal 2022-23 Schedule
- Big Home Swing to Kick Off Gladiators 20th season
- Bears’ 85th Season Schedule Revealed