JACKSONVILLE, Fla – On Wednesday night, the Jacksonville Icemen hosted the Florida Everblades. Jacksonville prevailed with a commanding 7-3 victory.
The Everblades opened up the scoring just 52 seconds into the game on a goal by Brad Morrison. The Icemen didn’t let the quick goal deflate them, and Luke Lynch scored three minutes later. Both teams would each achieve another goal in the period, Xavier Cormier for Florida and Easton Brodzinkski for Jacksonville, to end the period tied at two.
The Icemen came to life in the second period with an even-strength goal by Zach Jordan, a power-play goal by Jacob Panetta, and a shorthanded goal by Zach Jordan for his second of the night. With no goals from Florida, Jacksonville ended the period up 5-2.
Ryan Lohin gave Jacksonville a 6-2 lead 43 seconds into the third period. During an Icemen power-play, Joe Pendenza scored a shorthanded goal for Florida at the 5.59 mark, giving both teams a shortie in the game. Tim Theocharidis scored a power-play goal to put the icing on the cake for a season-high win, with Jacksonville outshooting Florida 31-19 in the game.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Andrew Fielder for highlights from the game.
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track
- Bears Fall Apart in Loss to Phantoms
- IceHogs Outlast Wild In Shootout Victory
- Bears Earn Revenge Over Islanders
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Kansas City Mavericks vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/01/2023
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs Vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers 01/27-28/2023
- Wolves’ Mental Health Initiative Extending Beyond Weekend