JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Wednesday night, the Jacksonville Icemen took on South Division rivals, the Florida Everblades. This was the Everblades’ first visit to Jacksonville this season. The Icemen’s first shot on goal, at just over a minute into the game, sailed past the Everblades’ netminder, which gave Jacksonville the early lead. The Everblades tied up the game by coming back to equalize shortly before the end of the first period.
Following a scoreless second period, the Everblades took the lead four minutes into the third period, going up 2-1. With less than 90 seconds left on the clock, Jacksonville’s Everett Clark put the puck in the back of the net to tie up the game and send it to overtime. After a scoreless overtime, the game went to a shootout lasting six rounds. Jacksonville prevailed, taking a 3-2 victory after Brenden Warren scored the go-ahead goal and Adam Carlson turned away the final shot from the Everblades.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Andrew Fielder and be sure to follow Andrew on Twitter for the latest Jacksonville Icemen photos!
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Colorado Eagles vs. Rockford IceHogs – 03/17/2023
- PHOTOS: Adirondack Thunder vs. Worcester Railers – 03/22/2023
- PHOTOS: Huntsville Havoc vs. Macon Mayhem – 03/18/2023
- Bears Roll Amidst Lineup Changes
- Breaking Down Atlanta’s Path To The Postseason
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 59: Obstructed View
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Gladiators vs. Reading Royals – 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Fort Wayne Komets vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/19/2023
- IceHogs Ready For Big Trip To Manitoba
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs vs. Knoxville Ice Bears – 03/18/2023