CINCINNATI, Ohio – Saturday night, the Cincinnati Cyclones held onto the lead to beat the Fort Wayne Komets 2-1 in game 2 of the Central Division Semifinals.
The Cyclones scored both goals in the first period, with the first by Zach Berzolla at the 6:59 mark and then Patrick Polino at 19:24 of the first period. Matt Alvaro got one back for the Komets with less than six minutes of play in regulation, but it wasn’t enough to send the game to another overtime. Beck Warm had a spectacular performance for the second night in a row, allowing just one goal in 33 shots.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Héctor Urcia for highlights from the game.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 69: Finals
- Calder Cup Finals Preview: Coachella Valley Firebirds vs. Hershey Bears
- Newly-Affiliated Gladiators Elevate Nesbitt To Head Coach, Promote Pyle
- PHOTOS: Coachella Valley Firebirds vs. Milwaukee Admirals – 06/01/2023
- Bears Blank Amerks, Advance to Calder Cup Final
- Everblades Edge Out Steelheads in Game of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- ECHL Kelly Cup Final: Idaho Steelheads vs. Florida Everblades
- Amerks Outlast Bears to Force Sixth Game
- PHOTOS: Coachella Valley Firebirds vs. Milwaukee Admirals – 05/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Idaho Steelheads vs. Toledo Walleye – 05/27/2023