CINCINNATI, Ohio – On Friday night, the visiting Fort Wayne Komets beat the Cincinnati Cyclones 4-1 at the Heritage Bank Center.
Zack Andrusiak scored the only goal for Cincinnati 4:29 into the second period. The Komets needed only eight minutes in the second period to put the game away with goals by Tye Felhaber, Alex Peters, and Joshua Winquist, respectively. A power-play goal by Luka Burzan sealed the deal for the Komets on a night where they outshot Cincinnati 38 to 34.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Héctor Urcia for highlights from the game.
- PHOTOS: 2023 AHL All-Star Classic – Skills Competition – 02/05/2023
- All-Star Journey: Odyssey to Laval
- PHOTOS: 2023 AHL All-Star Classic – Fan Jam Red Carpet Event – 02-05-2023
- Skills Competition Heats Up AHL All-Star Weekend
- PHOTOS: Indy Fuel vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/03/2023
- Checkers Complete Empire State Sweep in Syracuse
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track