MACON, Ga. – The Macon Mayhem celebrated Macon’s International Cherry Blossom Festival by wearing pink specialty jerseys on March 19 and 20, 2021.
The Huntsville Havoc came back to Macon looking for their first win against the Mayhem. The Havoc had prepared well as they carried a 4-1 lead through 44 minutes of play. The Mayhem showed their resiliency once again by coming from behind to tie the game late in the third period. Macon seemed to have won the game in the extra frame but the goal was called off because of goaltender interference.
On to the shootout, where each goalie was able to shut down the opposition through the initial best of five. Huntsville’s Tyler Piacentini was able to break the scoring blockade giving the Havoc their first win against the Mayhem this season.
- Thunder’s All-ECHL Netminder Returns for Second Season in Air Capital
- The Ontario Reign So Far: Forwards
- Pre-Preseason Manitoba Moose Lineup Speculation
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day One- Puck Drop
- A ‘Roc’king Offseason – Amerks’ Additions
- Tim Branham Departs Utah for AHL’s Colorado Eagles
- Syracuse Speaks Episode #55: Preseason News!
- Top Draft Picks Battle in Keystone State Showdown
- Snively Brings Important Skill to Hershey
- Marlies & Growlers Sign Nine