MACON, Ga. – The Macon Mayhem celebrated Macon’s International Cherry Blossom Festival by wearing pink specialty jerseys on March 20, 2021.
The Mayhem were looking for revenge after losing the previous night to the Huntsville Havoc. Macon found the back of the net first and held on to a one-goal lead until the third period. The Havoc opened the flood gates early in the third period, netting three goals in under two minutes. Unlike previous games, the Mayhem were unable to mount a comeback. The final score was 4-1 in Huntsville’s favor.
- ECHL Officials Get Chance at Traverse City Prospects Tournament
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Four- Blues Bully Red Wings
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Three – Let’s Go Stargazing
- Bears, Sgarbossa Skating to Success
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Two – Pride and Maple Leafs
- Thunder’s All-ECHL Netminder Returns for Second Season in Air Capital
- The Ontario Reign So Far: Forwards
- Pre-Preseason Manitoba Moose Lineup Speculation
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day One- Puck Drop
- A ‘Roc’king Offseason – Amerks’ Additions