MOLINE, Ill. – The Quad City Storm welcomed the Huntsville Havoc for a two game set at Vibrant Arena on Friday evening, April 7, 2023, for John Deere Classic Night.
The home team fans were looking to see the team they supported all season, even after being eliminated from the playoffs a few weeks ago. The nearly 3000 fans were wanting to see a couple of wins over the weekend during the final two games of the season against the Havoc. Neither goalie started well, with three goals allowed total from each side on four shots – appeared it was going to be a defensive struggle and long night shortly after the 3:35 mark when the Storm took a 2-1 lead. In the end, the Storm earned an Overtime celebration with a 5-4 victory.
Read the game recap/analysis from Field Pass Hockey writer Anna Headley Storm Get John Deere Win In OT Against Havoc
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Tim Lester, who was there to capture the action.
Tim Lester is Field Pass Hockey’s Peoria Rivermen and Quad City Storm photographer and will be bringing you action from both teams all season long.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- Bears Blank Amerks, Advance to Calder Cup Final
- Everblades Edge Out Steelheads in Game of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- ECHL Kelly Cup Final: Idaho Steelheads vs. Florida Everblades
- Amerks Outlast Bears to Force Sixth Game
- PHOTOS: Coachella Valley Firebirds vs. Milwaukee Admirals – 05/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Idaho Steelheads vs. Toledo Walleye – 05/27/2023
- Everblades Advance to Kelly Cup Final with Double-Overtime Win
- Former Bears Coach Carbery Tapped For Capitals
- PHOTOS: Idaho Steelheads vs. Toledo Walleye – 05/26/2023
- Bears’ Third Period Rally Leads to Game Four Win