WICHITA, Kan. – In their only game last week, the Wichita Thunder hosted the Idaho Steelheads in the final game of a three-game set between the teams. It was also the team debut for Thunder newcomer Jack Combs, who paid immediate dividends.
The Sin Bin’s Cat Gonzales has this photo gallery from a riveting game that was decided in overtime.
- ECHL Officials Get Chance at Traverse City Prospects Tournament
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Four- Blues Bully Red Wings
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Three – Let’s Go Stargazing
- Bears, Sgarbossa Skating to Success
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Two – Pride and Maple Leafs
- Thunder’s All-ECHL Netminder Returns for Second Season in Air Capital
- The Ontario Reign So Far: Forwards
- Pre-Preseason Manitoba Moose Lineup Speculation
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day One- Puck Drop
- A ‘Roc’king Offseason – Amerks’ Additions