CINCINNATI, Ohio– On Friday night at the Heritage Bank Center, the Cincinnati Cyclones beat the visiting Indy Fuel 3-1.
It was an evenly matched game between these two division rivals in which 49 shots on goal were made, and 35 penalty minutes were handed out during gameplay. Indy took advantage of a defensive error to score their only goal of the match 17:57 minutes into the first, by Seamus Malone, for his 13th goal of the season.
A power-play goal by Louie Caporusso at 9:10 in the second period tied the game at 1-1. Less than three minutes later, Cincinnati took the lead thanks to another power-play goal, this time by Arvin Atwal, assisted by Josh Passolt and Lincoln Griffin. Justin Vaive added an insurance goal for his 14th of the season. Beck Warm made 28 saves for Cincinnati.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Héctor Urcia for highlights from the game.
- PHOTOS: 2023 AHL All-Star Classic – Skills Competition – 02/05/2023
- All-Star Journey: Odyssey to Laval
- PHOTOS: 2023 AHL All-Star Classic – Fan Jam Red Carpet Event – 02-05-2023
- Skills Competition Heats Up AHL All-Star Weekend
- PHOTOS: Indy Fuel vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/03/2023
- Checkers Complete Empire State Sweep in Syracuse
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track