JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – On Wednesday night, the Jacksonville Icemen took on the Indy Fuel, a Central Division team. This was the first time these two teams have met, and the only time they will play each other this season.
Indianapolis had the fuel for the fire, out-shooting Jacksonville 35 to 14. The Icemen’s goaltender Adam Carlson kept his cool, extinguishing those flames by turning away 34 of the 35 shots on goal. The Icemen prevailed with a 2-1 victory over the Fuel, with both of Jacksonville’s goals coming at the beginning and end of the first period.
Check out the photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Andrew Fielder.
- Nailers Make Trio of Roster Moves
- Looking at the Texas Stars’ Top Six
- Cleveland Monsters: North Division Opponents Preview
- Stars Traverse City Prospects Tournament Recap
- Snively, Pilon Score in Preseason Opener
- Syracuse Speaks #55: Counting Down to the Regular Season
- Canucks Training Camp Round-Up
- PHOTOS: 2021 Vancouver Canucks Training Camp Day Three – 09/25/21
- The Ontario Reign So Far: Defense and Goaltenders
- Grizzlies Offseason Starting to Heat Up