READING, Pa- The Reading Royals hosted the Indy Fuel for their Halloween game on Sunday.
Once again the Fuel got out to an early 1-0 lead this time on a goal from Chad Yetman. The Royals tied it up with five minutes left in the first period on a goal by Shane Sellar. Yetman gave the Fuel the lead again 14 minutes into the second period. Adam Karashik tied it up for the Royals with a short-handed goal one minute into the third period. Charlie Gerard scored the game-winner five minutes later. The final score was 3-2 and it was the Royals first win under new head coach James Henry.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski who was there to capture the action.
- Rolling Thunder Podcast Episode #4: Weiny’s Way
- PHOTOS: Savannah Ghost Pirates vs. South Carolina Stingrays – 12/3/2022
- Monday Monster Mash: 12/5/2022
- Springfield Thunderbirds Snap Skid, Beat Bridgeport Islanders
- Explosive Second Period Lifts Penguins Past Hershey Bears
- PHOTOS: Orlando Solar Bears vs. Jacksonville Icemen – 12/03/2022
- PHOTOS: Toledo Walleye vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 12/02/2022
- Hockey’s Future Stars on Display in Cleveland Against Rochester
- PHOTOS: Vermilion County Bobcats vs. Peoria Rivermen – 12/02/2022
- No Miracle for Thunder in Loss to Mariners