WICHITA, Kan. – The Wichita Thunder opened up the 2019-20 season last Friday night at INTRUST Bank Arena, when they hosted the Indy Fuel. While the Fuel managed to get out to a 3-0 lead 12 minutes in, Wichita battled back to force the first seven-minute overtime in league history.
One of The Sin Bin’s new photographers, Cat Gonzales, was there and snapped this great montage of shots!
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces
- Oilers Come Out of Offseason Slumber
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Six – It’s Tricky
- Fraternizing With the Enemy: Canadiens Sign Goloubef to PTO
- Storylines to Look Out For at Canucks Training Camp
- New Look Wolves Aim for Central Division Repeat
- Stingrays Building Roster for 2021-22 Season
- Flyers, Rangers Prospects Trade Wins
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Five – Consistency