Rosemont, ILL – On Saturday, Nov 12, the Iowa Wild beat the Chicago Wolves 5-2.
With only 0:32 seconds played, Iowa’s Nick Swaney opened up scoring. Logan Lambdin, in his second game with the Wolves, was able to tie the game up. Within seconds Iowa was able to retake the lead with a goal from Kevin Conley.
The second period did not see as much action, and the only goal of the period was from the Wild’s Nic Petan.
Iowa would open up scoring early again in the third period, with Sammy Walker, scoring at the 1:56 mark. Followed by a Wolves goal, and his first of the game, Griffin Mendel. Being short-handed and Chicago pulling their goalie to try to tie this game up, Iowa’s goaltender Jesper Wallstedt was able to seal his first win of the game, with a goal himself.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Karen McClain who was there to capture the
- Rolling Thunder Podcast Episode #4: Weiny’s Way
- PHOTOS: Savannah Ghost Pirates vs. South Carolina Stingrays – 12/3/2022
- Monday Monster Mash: 12/5/2022
- Springfield Thunderbirds Snap Skid, Beat Bridgeport Islanders
- Explosive Second Period Lifts Penguins Past Hershey Bears
- PHOTOS: Orlando Solar Bears vs. Jacksonville Icemen – 12/03/2022
- PHOTOS: Toledo Walleye vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 12/02/2022
- Hockey’s Future Stars on Display in Cleveland Against Rochester
- PHOTOS: Vermilion County Bobcats vs. Peoria Rivermen – 12/02/2022
- No Miracle for Thunder in Loss to Mariners