GREENVILLE, S.C. – In the 2019-20 home opener for the Greenville Swamp Rabbits at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena, the Swamp Rabbits thawed out the Jacksonville Icemen 6-1.
In his pro debut, Greenville’s netminder, Ryan Bednard, had 27 saves and picked up his first career win. Adam Rockwood, Patrick Bajkov and Adam Larkin all had multi-point nights for the Rabbits.
Check out Mike Burton’s photo montage of the contest!
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces
- Oilers Come Out of Offseason Slumber
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Six – It’s Tricky
- Fraternizing With the Enemy: Canadiens Sign Goloubef to PTO
- Storylines to Look Out For at Canucks Training Camp
- New Look Wolves Aim for Central Division Repeat
- Stingrays Building Roster for 2021-22 Season
- Flyers, Rangers Prospects Trade Wins
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Five – Consistency