CINCINNATI, Ohio – Another 5-4 win for the Cyclones in a back-to-back teddy bear toss night. Jesse Schultz beat goalie Trevor Gorsuch at 5:37 of the first, starting the rain of stuffed animals. Players such as Dajon Mingo, Justin Vaive, and volunteers helped gather the stuffed animals to the sides of the ice while fans cheered on.
Cincinnati’s lead lasted less than three minutes after Michael Davies tied the game at 1-1 assisted by Max Humitz. Two minutes into the second period a penalty shot was called in favor of the Wings, leaving goalie Brendan Bonello a little shaken up. Like the night before, the Cyclones came back scoring 3 consecutive goals by Van Boekel, Lincoln Griffin, and Justin Vaive. The second period ended 5-3 in favor of the Cyclones with Louie Caporusso scoring the winning goal.
- Lapierre Poised for Pro Leap in Hershey
- Allen Leaves Big Shoes to Fill in Hershey
- Is It October Yet?: Laval Rocket 2022-23 Schedule Breakdown
- Wichita Thunder in the Market for New NHL Affiliate
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #76: The 2022-23 AHL Schedule is Here!
- Thunderbirds Reveal 2022-23 Schedule
- Big Home Swing to Kick Off Gladiators 20th season
- Bears’ 85th Season Schedule Revealed
- Flyers, Phantoms Aim to Rebuild
- Fuel make First Signings of 2022-23