CINCINNATI, Ohio – Another 5-4 win for the Cyclones in a back-to-back teddy bear toss night. Jesse Schultz beat goalie Trevor Gorsuch at 5:37 of the first, starting the rain of stuffed animals. Players such as Dajon Mingo, Justin Vaive, and volunteers helped gather the stuffed animals to the sides of the ice while fans cheered on.
Cincinnati’s lead lasted less than three minutes after Michael Davies tied the game at 1-1 assisted by Max Humitz. Two minutes into the second period a penalty shot was called in favor of the Wings, leaving goalie Brendan Bonello a little shaken up. Like the night before, the Cyclones came back scoring 3 consecutive goals by Van Boekel, Lincoln Griffin, and Justin Vaive. The second period ended 5-3 in favor of the Cyclones with Louie Caporusso scoring the winning goal.
- Penalties Overshadow Goals in Mariners’ Victory
- Carson Rose Lifts the Bulls Past the Mayhem with a Four Goal Performance
- A Tale Of Three Periods: Savannah Suffers First Shutout
- PHOTOS: South Carolina Stingrays vs. Atlanta Gladiators – 11/26/2022
- PHOTOS: Reading Royals vs. Adirondack Thunder – 11/26/2022
- PHOTOS: Peoria Rivermen vs. Quad City Storm – 11/26/2022
- Rockford IceHogs Head East For The Weekend
- PHOTOS: Evansville Thunderbolts vs. Vermilion County Bobcats -11/27/2022
- Series Preview: Charlotte Hosts Lehigh Valley in Back-to-Back
- Bears Move to First in Win Over Phantoms