CINCINNATI, Ohio– Wednesday night, the Cincinnati Cyclones beat the visiting Kalamazoo Wings 2-1 at the Heritage Bank Center.
Kalamazoo opened the scoreboard with a power-play goal by Luke Morgan 14:22 into the first period. Less than three minutes later, Zack Andrusiak scored his 17th goal of the season to tie the game up. Yushiro Hirano and Louie Caporusso were accredited with the assist. Louie Caporusso scored the go-ahead goal at 9:24 of the second period to give Cincinnati the win over Kalamazoo. Cyclones goaltender Beck Warm had 25 saves, achieving his 20th win of the 22-23 season.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Héctor Urcia for highlights from the game.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Providence Bruins vs. Charlotte Checkers – 03/26/2023
- Ghost Pirates Survive The Final Battle of Georgia Tilt
- PHOTOS: South Carolina Stingrays vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/31/2023
- PHOTOS: Evansville Thunderbolts vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers – 03/24-26/2023
- Quick Start Fuels Indy to Wheeling Win
- PHOTOS: Jacksonville Icemen vs. Orlando Solar Bears – 03/31/2023
- Bulls Rally Past Stingy Mayhem, Tied For First
- PHOTOS: Trois-Rivières Lions vs. Worcester Railers – 03/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Reading Royals vs. Wheeling Nailers – 03/25-26/2023
- IceHogs Prepare For Three Huge Games This Weekend