WICHITA, KS – The Wichita Thunder had a rough start to their evening as Evan Weninger went down towards the beginning of warm-ups with a lower-body injury. Evan Buitenhuis made his Thunder debut with just five minutes of warm-up time.
Wichita scored the opening goal but Kansas City answered with five, going on to win 6-4 in regulation.
- 2020-21 Hershey Bears Season in Review
- Matt Alfaro Re-signs with Nailers
- Three Periods Podcast Episode #8: And We’re Back!
- ECHL News & Notes
- Jason Christie to Join Buffalo Sabres Staff
- Cleveland Monsters 2021-22 Schedule Breakdown
- Toronto Marlies 2021-22 Schedule Revealed
- Capitals Select Six at 2021 NHL Entry Draft
- Bears’ Captain Returns to Chocolatetown for Third Season
- Stingrays Extend Qualifying Offers to Eight