MACON, Ga. – The Mayhem challenged fans to “Pack the Plex” when they faced the Knoxville Ice Bears on February 1, 2020. The puck dropped in front of the largest crowd in Macon Mayhem history. The Macon Coliseum at the Centreplex would eventually be filled with 5,619 fans. The Mayhem would tally the first goal sending the large crowd into an uproar. The Ice Bears and Mayhem exchange scoring chances throughout the first period. The opening frame ended 3-2 in Macon’s favor. The Mayhem would score three more unanswered goals. The final empty net goal would complete a hat trick by newcomer Colton Worter.
Check out Bryan’s gallery and be sure to follow him at Orbicular Media and on Instagram.
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces
- Oilers Come Out of Offseason Slumber
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Six – It’s Tricky
- Fraternizing With the Enemy: Canadiens Sign Goloubef to PTO
- Storylines to Look Out For at Canucks Training Camp
- New Look Wolves Aim for Central Division Repeat
- Stingrays Building Roster for 2021-22 Season
- Flyers, Rangers Prospects Trade Wins
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Five – Consistency