MACON, Ga. – The Knoxville Ice Bears returned to the Macon Coliseum on Tuesday, March 10 to make up a rescheduled game. WWE Superstar Luke Gallows was on hand to drop the puck and became honorary assistant coach, spending the first period on the Mayhem’s bench. Macon started the game in WWE fashion when Dylon Denomme and Dwyer Tschantz dropped the gloves after the opening face off.
The Ice Bears and Mayhem exchanged goals in the opening frame. Knoxville would take the lead early in the second period, but Macon would end it with a one-goal lead. The scoring in the third period started with an odd goal where Macon’s Stephen Pierog shot the puck at Knoxville goaltender Joseph Murdaca‘s back, who pushed the puck over the goal line. The Mayhem held the lead and won the game, 5-3.
- Canucks Training Camp Round-Up
- PHOTOS: 2021 Vancouver Canucks Training Camp Day Three – 09/25/21
- The Ontario Reign So Far: Defense and Goaltenders
- Grizzlies Offseason Starting to Heat Up
- Camp Invitee Avon Earns Flyers Contract
- Amerks Impress at Buffalo Prospects Challenge
- An Update on Several Allen Americans Storylines
- Three Periods Podcast Episode #10: ECHL Mishmash
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces